Monday, December 5, 2011

ThAnksgiVing hOliDay !


Thanks giving holiday had been a  best holiday. I had a lot of fun. I didn't think it would be so good . But it turns out awesome. First two days I slept all day long. In the Thanksgiving Day, my mom and I went to my uncle homes to celebrate it together. My mom cooked rice pudding for them and they cooked a lot of foods. Even though I don’t like turkey much but it wasn’t that bad. For the first time I tried marshmallows which was so sweet and it was like a sponge.   Then on the black Friday, I hadn’t any plan to go at the midnight. I wanted to go at the noon for hanging around with my cousins. So hazera, runa and I went to the mall for have fun. We took a lot of pictures. And we were looking for some shoes and dresses but those were so expensive. But we bought some clothes though. Then after that we had a lunch in panda express. People say this is the good Chinese restaurant and my cousins said that too. So we tried the Chinese food. It was delicious. I used to eat a lot of Chinese food in my country. But the taste was different. Bangladeshi Chinese food was the better and more delicious maybe because they make the same food as a different way. One of my cousin lives in London. He had been to a lot of Asians restaurants. He also said it doesn’t taste like Bangladesh Chinese foods. But anyway my thanksgiving holiday was great now I am waiting for Christmas holiday J

1 comment:

  1. Name is Jenny. I am 16 years old and have
    dark blonde hair. NOW THAT YOU HAVE
    STARTED READING YOU MAY NOT STOP!! I was
    murdered July 14th with my father’s shotgun
    ......and butcher Knife. If you do not post this on
    ... .....................20 other pages I will come to your house in
    the middle of the night and kill you with my
    father’s shotgun and butcher knife.
    You...............have 5 hours to complete this
    task. Don’t believe me, -Maria marshal, Pelham,
    Texas 1998, was showing and went to bed
    right after, found dead the next morning. -
    Keisha jones, Nashville, Tennessee 1995, fell
    asleep while watching television and mother
    heard gunshot and scream, found next
    morning lying on the floor.

    ReplyDelete