Monday, October 31, 2011

freaking Games !



What does children like most ? In one word it will be GAMES. They like games a lot. But in my childhood I don't really like to play games. But sometimes in leisure time I don't play some games in computer. The game is not only for children. I think its for every kind of people. An example , in Mr. Blackwood class every single boy plays game. Its kind of cool game. They divide as a team and looking for their enemy. If they find they just kill them. Its not like, all the time they play game, they do some work when Mr. Blackwoood walk around or tell them to do the work. And what about girls. Generally girls don't like to play games. But they like to texturing or listening music. Thats what they do! Isn't it cool? I don't know other people but Ashraf like this class most. I think If there is some bomb blast, it will be difficult for Ashraf to move another class. Its funny! I like this class too! But I want to do more challenging work. But its fine. One thing I don't like about this class is Rosetta stone. Its boring. I am feeling so sleepy. I don't want to do it. I want it destroy somehow. But our teacher is so nice. He always give candy to student and talk nicely to the people which is pretty good. But he need to be more hard thats what I think. He is too nice. I had a teacher like him who is so nice. I mean to much nice. His name is Mr. Higginbotham. He is one of my best teacher. He is really cute. Well now its work time. Student should work instead of playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment