Friday, October 28, 2011

WTF=welcome to face book !

 
‘WTF’, wait don’t think I am using an abusing word. I am just saying welcome to face book which is equal to wtf. W=welcome, t=to, f=Face book. I know now you are laughing…. Face book, we love face book right. Everybody does! For me I think face book is weird. The reason is, sometimes face book help us to make a new good friends, and sometimes it breaks a good relation. Everything is weird in face book. Like when we laugh we write LOL. It means laughing out loud. Aita kono kotha? That’s why it weird for me. But I do have face book. Honestly speaking I love face book.  Every single person love face book. I remember my friend’s father birthday; they brought face book names cake. That was super cool. But one thing is people get some trouble on their because some people are using other peoples picture and make a fake ID. Some people make fake id and use abusive language to make that real person bad! That’s totally illegal. In this case, I only can say just put more privacy so that other unknown people cannot see your profile. Another thing please do not add anyone who you don’t know at all. That’s it….. But in the end, shouting oput loud,we love face book. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment