Thursday, September 8, 2011

a heart touching story !


Every single people say their love is true at their own point but I say all love is true. If you love someone, you will love his/her every single word he/she says, every single thing that she/he does, you can do whatever they want, even you can sacrifice things for her/his. Even it can be your life also. Some people think there is nothing about love, how is it possible that someone can sacrifice her/his life for another person. Some people think there is something about love, for his/her happiness I can sacrifice my life. There was a boy name Daniel, he also think love is everything, it is the key to life and its influences are those that move the world. But he is scared to lose his love. One day he decided to tell her about his feelings. Daniel met Liseth and told everything. Liseth also feel the same way that Daniel feels. Their relation going really well, they both are happy. Daniel liked his bike a lot. But Liseth always scared to ride. One day they go out for a ride. Daniels bike speeding always had been high but today his speeding was somehow over 100. Liseth told him, we are going too fast. But Daniel didn’t listen any word. He said, I know what I am doing, don’t worry I will keep you always safe. Then he said Liseth you know one thing I love you a lot more than my life. Liseth told him I love you too but please now slow down your speed. Daniel said ok but first takes my helmet off; it’s bugging me and put on you.

Next day in the paper…….

A Motorcycle Has Crashed In to a building due to Break Failure. Two people found but only one survived.

Halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke. But he didn’t want to let the girl know. Instead he had said he loved her a lot and to forgive him. Then he had her wear his helmet so that she Would live Even though it meant he would die.






1 comment:

  1. Name is Jenny. I am 16 years old and have
    dark blonde hair. NOW THAT YOU HAVE
    STARTED READING YOU MAY NOT STOP!! I was
    murdered July 14th with my father’s shotgun
    ......and butcher Knife. If you do not post this on
    ... .....................20 other pages I will come to your house in
    the middle of the night and kill you with my
    father’s shotgun and butcher knife.
    You...............have 5 hours to complete this
    task. Don’t believe me, -Maria marshal, Pelham,
    Texas 1998, was showing and went to bed
    right after, found dead the next morning. -
    Keisha jones, Nashville, Tennessee 1995, fell
    asleep while watching television and mother
    heard gunshot and scream, found next
    morning lying on the floor.

    ReplyDelete