Thursday, September 8, 2011

life's an experience




Life is very short; in this short time we face lots of different things. When we are little, we start learning what life is but when we grow up, we start experienced our life. We see daily that our lives are terrible and little, without continuity, buyable and salable at any moment, that this is the way we live now. But we cannot give up; we should try to make it better. I remember when I come to Austin at the first time. I didn’t like anything. Even everything was terrible for me. As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life. I hold this question as a guiding light: "What do I really need right now to be happy?" What I come to over and over again is that only qualities as vast and deep as love, connection and kindness will really make me happy in any sort of enduring way. I make me understand that now that is my life, I have to lives this way. I got to need a confidence to make my new life through my new school. It’s my first and last goal. Then I started to like my school. Now I am happy with my school. As we know life is complicated. But for that reason we cannot leave it like that. We need to try to make it easy and comfortable. I believe always listen to your heart and do something that you really want to do. Then life will be all really colorful.

1 comment:

  1. Name is Jenny. I am 16 years old and have
    dark blonde hair. NOW THAT YOU HAVE
    STARTED READING YOU MAY NOT STOP!! I was
    murdered July 14th with my father’s shotgun
    ......and butcher Knife. If you do not post this on
    ... .....................20 other pages I will come to your house in
    the middle of the night and kill you with my
    father’s shotgun and butcher knife.
    You...............have 5 hours to complete this
    task. Don’t believe me, -Maria marshal, Pelham,
    Texas 1998, was showing and went to bed
    right after, found dead the next morning. -
    Keisha jones, Nashville, Tennessee 1995, fell
    asleep while watching television and mother
    heard gunshot and scream, found next
    morning lying on the floor.

    ReplyDelete