Thursday, September 15, 2011

my silly brother.


If I start talking about my brother, 1st thing will be he is mean. You might think that I am kidding! But I am not. It’s not like that he is mean to everyone. He is nice person. After all I am his sister, I have right to say anything about him. But I am not going to tolerate if some other person tell him that. I will kill him/her as well.



Our relationship is weird.  We always quarreled with some silly matter. Even we fight too. We hit each other as well. It’s not mean that we hate each other. But If there is a question that who is the worst person in the world, at the same time we will say that "You". We defiantly indicate each other! Its fun! My brother thinks, I don’t love him, I don’t have any affection for him but it’s totally wrong. I do love him but not that much that I love my mom. But I love him a lot. I can’t express to him or I don’t want to show him. May he will never got to know how much I love him. Another bad thing about him is, he is pretty much stubborn. When he wants something he has to get this at any cost. He doesn’t want to understand that it’s possible to get or not. 

Beside all of this, we are really good friend. My brother shares his everything with me. Even I know his email and face book pass word too. Whenever I bored, I go to his account and chill out! J


Especially we like to see movie together. I like him a lot and also I love him a lot. I can say he is part of my life. I always pray to god for his success. I hope god will fulfill my wish J

1 comment:

  1. Name is Jenny. I am 16 years old and have
    dark blonde hair. NOW THAT YOU HAVE
    STARTED READING YOU MAY NOT STOP!! I was
    murdered July 14th with my father’s shotgun
    ......and butcher Knife. If you do not post this on
    ... .....................20 other pages I will come to your house in
    the middle of the night and kill you with my
    father’s shotgun and butcher knife.
    You...............have 5 hours to complete this
    task. Don’t believe me, -Maria marshal, Pelham,
    Texas 1998, was showing and went to bed
    right after, found dead the next morning. -
    Keisha jones, Nashville, Tennessee 1995, fell
    asleep while watching television and mother
    heard gunshot and scream, found next
    morning lying on the floor.

    ReplyDelete