Wednesday, February 15, 2012

History class!

My least favorite subject is US history.  This is the one and only class where I fell asleep. Well sometimes it’s interesting to know all about the new historic thing but trust me sometimes it’s just killing me. In every single day we take test. Why in every day? It’s too much. Seriously I don’t want this class anymore. It’s not a fun class. Especially when I see someone else know better than me. I don’t even know what they are saying. There have a lot of readings which nobody likes. But we have to do that and after that we have to take test even though you don’t get it. But anyway in this sixth week I am missing a lot of test. Somehow I got 65 which is really pathetic. I need redo my test. Tomorrow we have oral test. I don’t know what’s going to happen to me tomorrow. But I hope it will be all ok.
Another thing I don’t like to play games in my history class. There have some stupid educational history games which doesn’t make sense to me. last time we got some paper if you have a dot in your paper then you cant tell anybody and you have to convince people to take you in their group. Those people were the group leader who had the dot. Nobody convinced each other. Everybody was like let’s finished the game somehow. We don’t care we win or not.
One last thing I got to learn many new things which I appreciate. 

1 comment:

  1. Name is Jenny. I am 16 years old and have
    dark blonde hair. NOW THAT YOU HAVE
    STARTED READING YOU MAY NOT STOP!! I was
    murdered July 14th with my father’s shotgun
    ......and butcher Knife. If you do not post this on
    ... .....................20 other pages I will come to your house in
    the middle of the night and kill you with my
    father’s shotgun and butcher knife.
    You...............have 5 hours to complete this
    task. Don’t believe me, -Maria marshal, Pelham,
    Texas 1998, was showing and went to bed
    right after, found dead the next morning. -
    Keisha jones, Nashville, Tennessee 1995, fell
    asleep while watching television and mother
    heard gunshot and scream, found next
    morning lying on the floor.

    ReplyDelete