Monday, February 13, 2012

            
            Sometimes sudden things can change our life or an unknown person can change our life. In every step we need someone who we can trust and who can take care. I remember when we were in a bad time my uncle who helped us. It turned our life and it helps us to live a life with my family.
My father died when I was little. He had a brain cancer. I didn’t see him that much. My mom used to tell me that my father loved me a lot. He was really happy when I born. My mother tells me, when my father was ill we had a pretty harsh time.  Everyone knew that my father is going to die very soon. That time my uncle and my aunt, they were trying to separate us. They were saying that one of my aunt going to take me and my uncle going to take my brother with them. But they didn’t think about my mom, how she will be ok without us. They just thought after my father die my mom will get married. But my mom didn’t think about it at all. She was thinking that somehow her husband get cured and be with us again. But it didn’t happen.  After few days I woke up in the morning and I saw everybody was crying. Then I started crying too because my mom was crying. Then at night everybody was saying about us. They are going to separate us right now.  Suddenly the environment became so noisy. My mom got scared and she realized that they actually meant to separate us. Then that time my uncle shouted nobody can touch them. They will live with us. Nobody can separate them. You guys didn’t even think how they will survive without each other. It’s a family. It’s not easy to say to separate them. Then my uncle took us with them. We started live with his family. My uncle was my father’s sister s husband. We are thankful to him. And I love him more than my father. Because of him we are still together. He changed our life.
In that time if my uncle weren’t support us; I maybe not live with my mom and brother today. I maybe not see them today. I would be somewhere else apart from my family. My uncle was the only one who thought that. He is admirable person for me. I respect him and I pray for his long life.

1 comment:

  1. Name is Jenny. I am 16 years old and have
    dark blonde hair. NOW THAT YOU HAVE
    STARTED READING YOU MAY NOT STOP!! I was
    murdered July 14th with my father’s shotgun
    ......and butcher Knife. If you do not post this on
    ... .....................20 other pages I will come to your house in
    the middle of the night and kill you with my
    father’s shotgun and butcher knife.
    You...............have 5 hours to complete this
    task. Don’t believe me, -Maria marshal, Pelham,
    Texas 1998, was showing and went to bed
    right after, found dead the next morning. -
    Keisha jones, Nashville, Tennessee 1995, fell
    asleep while watching television and mother
    heard gunshot and scream, found next
    morning lying on the floor.

    ReplyDelete