Wednesday, February 15, 2012

wrong day !

I don’t know why people celebrate Valentine’s Day.  Maybe for chocolate or gifts. It sounds kind of mean or funny but its true though. Well I have some prove for that. A few days ago my friend named Seng, she broke up with her boyfriend. But suddenly she realized Valentine’s Day is coming soon. Now she wants to go back with him even though her boyfriend hit her once. But whatever right! Last Valentine’s Day she got four teddy, five chocolate box and seventeen flowers from her boyfriend. This time she also wants those. She will never let someone to have those. For that reason she went to Luis to make up their relation. Luis is a tough boy. But at the end she managed him. Now they celebrate Valentine’s Day happily and got a lot of gifts as she wanted. In another side, I was seeing everybody is walking around with teddy and flowers. They were just showing off that they got something in this day. One of my friends was so upset because she didn’t get anything. That’s why she made up a plan, next time she will but some flowers and teddy by herself and walk around everywhere. That’s funny! But she was so serious. I said “sure”. At least people should do whatever they feel like to do. And specially its make her relief she should do that.
Maybe I am wrong about Valentine’s Day but I don’t feel anything special. It’s not a special day. If it’s only for gifts and chocolate then defiantly it’s a wrong day called love day. tt should be called a present’s day but not a love day.

1 comment:

  1. Name is Jenny. I am 16 years old and have
    dark blonde hair. NOW THAT YOU HAVE
    STARTED READING YOU MAY NOT STOP!! I was
    murdered July 14th with my father’s shotgun
    ......and butcher Knife. If you do not post this on
    ... .....................20 other pages I will come to your house in
    the middle of the night and kill you with my
    father’s shotgun and butcher knife.
    You...............have 5 hours to complete this
    task. Don’t believe me, -Maria marshal, Pelham,
    Texas 1998, was showing and went to bed
    right after, found dead the next morning. -
    Keisha jones, Nashville, Tennessee 1995, fell
    asleep while watching television and mother
    heard gunshot and scream, found next
    morning lying on the floor.

    ReplyDelete