Friday, April 20, 2012

TAKS

Next week is our TAKS test. Really nervous. I feel like lets do it now. But I think after get the question paper my mind will be totally blank. I am feeling like I don’t know any of these. Especially on science. I am afraid of it. I already forget everything what I studied biology in 9th grade. I don’t know what to do. Ms. Steal is saying we will pass for sure but the thing is we have to get commended on it. It’s not that easy. I am just hoping to pass on science. Ms. Steal is really trying hard to us get commended. If I failed she will be so shocked. My friends are afraid too. They are also thinking they are not going to pass. I hope everybody pass and get commended on every single subject. I have been going to math tutoring. Last time I missed my bus then I walked all the way to school. It was so frustrating. This time is the last day for tutoring. But I am confused where I should go on math or on science. Teachers are also nervous with us about TAKS. They are our well wishers. We should try our level best. I will try my best to do well. All the best to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Name is Jenny. I am 16 years old and have
    dark blonde hair. NOW THAT YOU HAVE
    STARTED READING YOU MAY NOT STOP!! I was
    murdered July 14th with my father’s shotgun
    ......and butcher Knife. If you do not post this on
    ... .....................20 other pages I will come to your house in
    the middle of the night and kill you with my
    father’s shotgun and butcher knife.
    You...............have 5 hours to complete this
    task. Don’t believe me, -Maria marshal, Pelham,
    Texas 1998, was showing and went to bed
    right after, found dead the next morning. -
    Keisha jones, Nashville, Tennessee 1995, fell
    asleep while watching television and mother
    heard gunshot and scream, found next
    morning lying on the floor.

    ReplyDelete